Womb to Tomb Book 2015 – 2017
- BIRTH: hospitals, birthing centers
- SCHOOL: kindergarten through 12th grade (current schools, only)
- VOWS (marriage vows): churches, courthouses, city halls
- DEATH: funeral homes, cemeteries, mausoleums
The completed book qualifies for the 5” circular patch in full color.
- The Washington State Challenge – Womb to Tomb special program starts January 1, 2015, and ends December 31, 2017; however, you may complete and return the book after the last sale date. Patches for books received past the end date will be sent as long as they are available. No refunds.
- Complete 24 AVA sanctioned events where the route goes by a qualifying site. As you complete AVA events, place the IVV certification stamp in the slot that corresponds to the category requirement which the event fulfills. Only one category allowed per event. No duplicate stamps. Events walked in OR, ID & AK are allowed. You must pay for credit, and complete and carry a start card.
- You MUST complete at least 2 qualifying walks OUT OF YOUR OWN AREA (defined as western, central, & eastern WA—see map on ESVA website for details). Out-of-state walkers must walk at least 2 events in Washington State to fulfill this requirement. All walkers must indicate the 2 out-of-area walks with a star or checkmark.
- Cost of the book is $10, including tax. The award is a 100% embroidered, 5” round patch, as shown on the front cover.
For more information about the Womb to Tomb challenge
Sharon Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Hildebrand, email@example.com
Completed books should be mailed to:
WSCC – W2T Challenge
1701 36th St
Anacortes, WA 98221