ESVA UPCOMING MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- The Annual Meeting will be held Saturday May 6, 2017 in Spokane WA. Lilac City Volkssport Association will be our host. Meeting is in Manito Park Annex on the south hill area of Spokane.
- The Fall Meeting of ESVA will be held Saturday Sept 30, 2017 in Winthrop WA at the BARN.
- The Annual Meeting for 2018 will be held in the Vancouver WA area on May 5, 2018..
MINUTES OF LAST ESVA BOARD MEETING AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- ESVA Executive Committee Minutes for 2-18-2017
- ESVA Minutes for 10-22-2016
- ESVA Minutes for 6-4-2016 – Annual Meeting
- ESVA Minutes for 2-27-2016
- All financial data has been sent directly to clubs. Additional information available upon request. Contact: Cathy Greutert, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESVA Reimbursement Voucher Form (PDF)
2017 SPECIAL PROGRAMS CHECKLIST
See the new 2017 AVA-ESVA Special Programs Checklist. All expired programs have been removed.
CONTACT ESVA OR CLUBS
- If you can’t find the information you need, click here to reach a form to fill out that will go to the ESVA President.
- To find club contact information click here. (PDF)
INFORMATION FOR CLUBS
- 2007 AVA Convention presentation by the Sacramento Walking Sticks — the largest Volkssport club in the US. Click Here (PDF) to see what they did. Your attitude and willingness to change, are your greatest assets.
- New “Come Walk With Us” Brochure Print some of these to have available at your events
- ESVA has items available for borrowing from our storage unit. Click Here for list of items. Contact Nancy Wittenberg if you want to borrow items.
- AVA Club Treasurer Guide: Click Here (PDF)