Washington State Challenge Program
The Washington State Challenge program provides opportunities for participants to learn more about their state and local area by purchasing books focused on various themes. For all challenge events, you must sign a waiver and pay for credit for each event. Don’t forget to put a stamp of your completed event in the challenge book you are doing. Click on the book name below to locate info on the current challenges.
- 39 Counties 2nd Edition — begins January 1, 2013 -no end. Print the form or the book from the linked page.
- Frontline Heroes 2021-2024 $10 Ends December 2024
- On the Road Again $10 – ends December 2025
- Strolling Along the Rivers $10 – ends December 2025
- Take a Walk Down Memory Lane —see webpage for order form.
- That’s Entertainment $10 – ends December 2026
Click here to download a paper mail-in copy of the Challenge Order Form to purchase challenge books listed below.
Click here for an ONLINE Purchase Order Form to purchase challenge books listed below.
Strolling Along the Rivers
On the Road Again
Click here to PURCHASE EXPIRED ESVA CHALLENGES.
ESVA Challenges and AVA Special Programs List: 2024 Listing
For more information about the Washington State Challenge Program
contact: Chair: Sherry Ogur firstname.lastname@example.org