Washington State Challenge Program
The goal of Washington State Challenges is to encourage participation in events in new areas in Washington State in fun and interesting ways.
The Washington State Challenge program provides opportunities for walkers to learn more about their state through purchasing books focused on various themes. Click on the book name to locate information and walk lists.
- 39 Counties 2nd Edition — begins January 1, 2013 and ongoing, $10
- Whisky-Vino-Brew 2018-2020 $10, Available 12/2017
- Historic Train Stations 2019-2021 $10 Available 11/2018
- Rails to Trails 2020-2022 $10 Available 12/2019
- Frontline Heroes NEW 5/2021-2024 $10, Available in April at Traditional Events and on-line in mid-April 2021
Rails to Trails
Historic Train Stations
39 Counties 2nd Edition
Completed books may be turned in past the deadline unless specified, and patches will be distributed until they are gone. Click here for information on where to send completed books for challenges which are no longer active.
AVA/ESVA 2021 Special Program List: Click here
For more information about the Washington State Challenge Program
contact: Chair: Sherry Ogur email@example.com