The following Traditional Walk Events in Washington have had date changes or cancellations: (Please check AVA Event Page for latest updates)
May 23 – Lakewood, WA Revised to August 29, 2020
May 30 – Bonney Lake, WA – Cancelled
June 25-28 NW Regional Conference, Medford,OR revised to May 20-23, 2021
Currently some YR walks are not available due to start point closed due to Covid-19 or parks and trails closed. Please contact POC’s for possible e-mail of walk directions.
ESVA Special Program – Rails to Trails – 2020 Details here
WALK WASHINGTON STATE
The clubs of the Evergreen State Volkssport Association (ESVA) provide both non-competitive staffed events and self-guided routes in Washington State for walking, biking and cross-country skiing or snow shoeing.
Click on the Events tab above to find more information about our walks and other events.
Our events are open to everyone, most at no cost. Explore Washington State. Come to one of our events and discover new places, make new friends, have fun, and keep fit.
Where Can I Walk???
Find a group to walk with!!
- North Puget Sound Meetup Click Here
- South Puget Sound Meetup Click Here
- SW Washington and Oregon Meetup Click Here
- NW Tulip Trekkers Meetup Click Here
- Spokane Meetup Click Here
- Olympic Peninsula Meetup Click Here
Tutorial for ONLINE Start Box INFO HERE
AVA ONLINE Start Box: Click Here
Click the Subject Line to view Multi-Day Events
For more information
- Contact a Washington State Club
- Click here to send us an email.
- Check www.ava.org, the website of the American Volkssport Association (AVA).