*** Walks from Bend to Winthrop Details here ***
Please note that Pre-Registration is now closed. All further Registration will take place either at Washington Pass Overlook at North Cascades or at the BARN in Winthrop on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. See you there!
SCHEDULE FOR WINTHROP HERE
WALK WASHINGTON STATE
The clubs of the Evergreen State Volkssport Association (ESVA) provide both non-competitive staffed events and self-guided routes in Washington State for walking, biking and cross-country skiing or snow shoeing.
Click on the Events tab above to find more information about our walks and other events.
Our events are open to everyone, most at no cost. Explore Washington State. Come to one of our events and discover new places, make new friends, have fun, and keep fit.
Where Can I Walk???
Find a group to walk with!!
- North Puget Sound Meetup Click Here
- South Puget Sound Meetup Click Here
- SW Washington and Oregon Meetup Click Here
- NW Tulip Trekkers Meetup Click Here
- Spokane Meetup Click Here
- Olympic Peninsula Meetup Click Here
Tutorial for ONLINE Start Box INFO HERE
AVA ONLINE Start Box: Click Here
Click the Subject Line to view Multi-Day Events
For more information
- Contact a Washington State Club
- Click here to send us an email.
- Check www.ava.org, the website of the American Volkssport Association (AVA).